1. Basic Idea
2. Scope of Information to be Collected
(1) When you make inquiries, we may collect information such as your name, and e-mail address. When you contact us by e-mail, your e-mail address is displayed on our computer.
(2) This site automatically collects information on access to this site, such as Internet domain names and IP addresses, in the form of an access log.
3. Purposes of Utilization
(1) We use the information collected as mentioned in 2. (1) and (2) above as a reference for the purpose of smoothly providing services via this site.
(2) We use the information collected as mentioned in 2. (1) above as a reference for the management of the university. Therefore, some inquiries may be forwarded to departments of the university relevant to their contents. Furthermore, we may use your name, or e-mail address for the purpose of responding to your inquiries or confirming their contents.
(3) We may use the information collected as mentioned in 2. (2) above to manage this site or analyze access to this site. We may outsource the analysis of the access to this site to a third party with whom we have concluded a nondisclosure agreement.
4. Restriction on Utilization and Provision of Information
(1) The university will not utilize the collected information for any purpose other than those mentioned in 3. above nor will it provide any piece of such information to a third party except where: a data request is based on a law or regulation; any illegal act, such as illegal access or intimidation, has occurred; any other special grounds exist; or we have obtained consent from the relevant person in advance. However, statistical information that does not identify individuals (information on access to this site, attributes of users, etc.) may be disclosed.
5. Measures to Ensure Safety
(1) The university will take measures necessary to prevent leak or loss of or damage to collected information and shall otherwise manage such information properly.
(2) When we outsource the handling of collected information to a third party, we will conclude a nondisclosure agreement with said third party or the party to which we provide information or take other measures necessary for the proper management of the information.
6. Scope of Application